View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Chelene needs to get a job, pay back the money she owes and shut the hell up. She's an embarrassment to the cause. Her actions of the past are coming back to bit her in the ass and so she starts conjuring up a script that she feels she's a star in. How can she even consider keeping any self respect when she spews such stuff?

Chelene needs to face the fact that her actions far out stretched her abilities and that her manor of dealing with those around her is one of her biggest downfalls.

I admired Chelene for her many talents, of which she really does have quite a few. But her drive far outweighs those talents or at least her understanding of the proper way to use them. One of the things that I truly dislike in a person is lying, and Chelene did that more than once that I'm personally aware of. It is such a shame that she felt the need to do it, because the lies I'm aware of were nothing more than self building, something she felt she needed to do, but were really unnecessary. Humble is not in her makeup.
She is nothing more than an obnoxious bitch dressed up in red white and blue. Oh yeah she "blue" it all the way around. A lipsticked pig wrapped in lace claiming to be a patriot and a leader. That woman is a lesson in what kind of people ascend to positions of authority by lying to people and then cause wars and misery.