View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Does no one else find it odd that the feds can have this kind of multistate operation involving several agencies to bag 7 white Christians. The basis is claimed to be threats made against law enforcement personnel.

YET, there is an out and out war in Hemet against the police with bombs planted on patrol cars and city code enforcement vehickes. The gas line to the police department building was set to explode. Nothing but crickets chirping. Forget that, let's talk about amnesty and how hard these poor folks work.

Border patrol agents come under attack every day. The mexican army has helicopters flying over our cities. Excuse me, ahem, is there something about AMERICANS that you just don't like, maybe they are just Christian Americans rather than chicken dancing aztec mexicans.

This is beyond hypocrisy, this is beyond racisim and bias, this is something I would expect from some foreign power looking to chase the American trouble makers out.

What this is, is the government laying a foundation to arrest anti government dissenters.
You are spot on. I have no use for people who want to spark a war by committing murders. Charles Manson supposedly had the same idea in 1969. However, isn't in convenient that now the MSM can use the term "Christian Terrorists" even as they have shrunk from calling Muslims "terrorists"?

Remember that the attack on the Branch Dividians in 1993 in Waco was supported initially by allegations of drug trafficking, then it changed to possessing illegal firearms, and finally to child abuse. I did not understand the logic of gassing, burning and machine gunning 80 people because some of them are child abusers, but that's our government's pretext for mass murder.

Oklahoma City came in the aftermath of the GOP takeover of Congress and the decline of the Clinton presidency. Clinton was later quoted as saying that the Oklahoma City bombing saved his presidency. It enabled him to stand up in front of the camera and shed a tear and bite his lip and pretend that he was thinking about something other than the next woman he would have brought to his room by the Secret Service. The Oklahoma City bombing was a public relations triumph for the Liberals.

Same with the JFK assassination in 1963. I'm old enough to remember that event and to remember how that murder transformed a marginal president into a deity. People forget JFK's 1960 win was a very narrow victory and that he was not that popular..until he was shot. After that he became a hero and all of his stalled initiatives, (civil rights, immigration reform, medicare, etc.,) sailed through Congress because of the tragic circumstances of his death.

A "racist" blogger and radio broadcaster named Hal Turner was notorious for his openly, explicitly racist commentary. He's on trial for threatening judges, and it comes out that the FBI has paid this guy more than $100,000 for stirring the pot.

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/fbi-paid...excess-100000/
http://nationalexpositor.com/News/2294.html

This whole "Christian terrorist" thing is perfectly time, planned and orchestrated to occur as Obama is suffering a huge public relations disaster in the face of an ugly hostile mood by the people. Back in the 1960's there was an anti-communist group called the Minutemen, which consisted of people who armed themselves in anticipation of communist invasion or takeover. Years later it was revealed that the entire organization was thoroughly infiltrated by the FBI.

Bottom line: When something like this breaks the surface, it's most probably an FBI cointel project.

Last edited by Don; 03-29-2010 at 03:10 PM.