View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I have been aquainted with a few homosexuals and with only a few exceptions, they have all been bullies themselves.
They probably would have been bullies in any environment or from and sexually based platform. I've known many in the aformentioned gay classification, and have found that the majority are pretty damn passive really. But give them a hero, speaker or advocate to rally behind and they will act just as any other group who feel they have been dismissed, disrespected, or ignored.
My complaint about what's happening with gays, is much the same as what is happening with illegals in that we have politicians promoting the agenda above others. They simply feel they have a powerful force that they can control or mis-use for their benefit by soliciting and pandering to them in the hopes of combining them all into one big voting pool and power base.
A lot of us end up then taking out our frustrations on the gays, illegals, or what-have-you instead of the manipulating bastards that cause it.