View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Rimo, I wouldn't use the drug thing against Bush because Obama did drugs also.
There is also no record of any drug use by GWB. The allegations of drug use were made by J. H. Hatfield in his book Fortunate Son. Fortunate Son is a controversial biography of former American president George W. Bush by J.H. Hatfield. The book was released in 2000 during Bush's candidacy in the United States 2000 Presidential Election.

Soon after the book's release, The Dallas Morning News reported that Hatfield was a paroled felon who had been convicted in 1988 of paying a hit man $5,000 to murder his former boss with a car bomb. It was also revealed that Hatfield pleaded guilty to embezzlement in 1992. Hatfield at first denied the allegations when his publisher confronted him, but he eventually owned up to his criminal history.

There's a REAL credible source for you!

obamadinejad however, has been quite open about his drug use. He wrote of it himself. Is there any indication that obamadinejad quit? No. Has he ever said he quit? Wrote about it? He addressed high school students about his drug use. Did he ever talk about his efforts to quit? No.

I used to call him obamanation. I stopped when he did just what Ahmadinejad did during the Iranian protests. obamadinejad asked his SEIU thugs to go to the tea parties and beat up the protesters. Nice guy, worth all the support in the world. They are pretty much the same when it comes to dissent aren't they?