View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:49 AM

Whoa, wait a minute Ilbegone and Ayatollah. I'm not espousing some sort of race supremacy or race superiority. I'm just pointing out the facts that I see in regards to how White people through apathy and corruption, and naivety have allowed themselves to be taken advantage of. I think Whites in America pretty much treat all people as individuals and judge people as individuals. That is a great way to think, and I believe a very American attitude to view people. In a way though that's part of the problem, We treat others as individuals, but that doesn't mean other people from different ethnic groups treat and think of others the same way that Americans do, as individuals.

Most people around the world think along tribal and ethic lines. When viewing people They see tribe and ethnicity first and the individual second, maybe a distant second.

The melting pot is the prime example of this. Americans in general think you immigrate to America, you melt into the pot and mix. We all know from experience that this is not necessarily true. Why?
because other cultures and "tribes" see it different. In many instances their view point is, race and tribe trumps all.

When I was saying "The Mexicans in America aren't the problem, It's the Whites that are the problem", I was merely criticizing my own ethnic group because of their unwillingness to not take this into consideration , to only see things from one's own narrow point of view.