View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:22 PM

Speaking of fast food places. The morning I left for Phoenix I stopped at the Carls Jr. here in Fillmore at 5am to get some breakfast. Well wouldn't you know it the female who took my order (speaking very broken English, she was Mexican) stole my credit card number and charged $755 for a trip to Disneyland. She made a big mistake because I haven't used that card in months and I only used it twice, but the other time I used it the card never left my hands. When I went to pay that morning at the drive through at Carls Jr. she told me the card scanner on the outside that the drivers use wasn't working and said I would need to hand her the card to use at another register inside. She then walked to the farthest register and took way too long to charge my purchase. So I know exactly who stole my number. I'm waiting for the fraud division to contact me. I won't be charged the $755, but I sure want them to get that piece of crap. She probably sold the number to someone else. But it isn't that often that the theft can be narrowed down to one person.