View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:49 PM

Default Mexicans get to stay

When an alien is done serving time, he/she has to go see an immigration judge. There are two residing in SanFransisco where I've seen demonstrators stand outside of the courthouse pleading/ralleying/peacefully protesting with a bull horn. They sing songs with childish tunes/hyms and sound applousing with their chorus. Well anyways, Judge Yamaguchi is fairly cool, if you qualify to stay, no matter what your hardship is, he will most likly to give you a second chance, now there is this other Judge, Judge Murrey is said to be very mean, he goes into specific details of cases and promptly calls prosecutors to affirm a crime was committed to paste a nasty picture of a defendant, but i've also seen him release immigrants who had simple convictions of drug offencese or minor crimes. A very strict judge. Hey, can you guys ask annatolayahgondola, davi trodriguez, to remove my name from being googled to this site. I dont mind him posting blogs about me, its his site do as he pleases, but allowing my name to be third partied to his site via search engines sounds like a desperate cry for attention to his site, created in Sacramento. I think i've googled him to be a participant in black market discussion forum also.

Last edited by toadmaster_7; 08-08-2010 at 10:54 PM.