View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I have been listening to interviews and reading articles about this for weeks now. From various sources but most start with Shoebat, the guy that was at one time part of the PLO division of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of it came out over a month ago, about the same time there was talk about Obama's brother funneling money to the Muslim Brotherhood and some of the Egyptian politicians wanted him on the terrorist list.

This article was written by Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, the guy who wrote "Minutemen" with Jim Gilchrist.

I don't know how much of it is true, but I do think there is some validity to it. The Clintons are really ugly and ruthless.
If it's true, the way it's written doesn't lend itself to credibility, as I outlined above.

I just now looked up Corsi, but have no further idea who or what he is. However, I believe the average person on the street reading his Hillary piece will regard him as a nut, and you as well for running it. You might come across as another Chelene Nightingale with all her goofy, paranoid rants about all sorts of crazy stuff. I know you're not that sort, but you can be painted that way. Think of how Gilchrist was painted with Shawna Forde.

Please think about it.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-03-2014 at 07:23 AM.