View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:17 AM

Default Yes.

Oh My, Oh My, you can bet on that.

The Catholic Church is the most defiant scofflaw, anarchist's on the planet.

As I posted before the Vatican bankrolled a safe house in Mexico for migrants coming across from Guatemala moving North to the USA and finances it's operation. An Italian Priest manages it. This was published in National Geographic a couple of years ago complete with photos and interviews on site. Very reliable. It's probably still available on line in archives.

And just listen to the Cardinals and Priests here !

I've attended meetings on immigration sponsored by the Episcopals where Catholic priests were guest speakers. Totally pro-illegal alien and outrageously dishonest.

With the disaster of the church scandals, closing schools, closing churches, drops in revenue, the Catholic Church searches more intensely for people to fill the pews and the collection plates, i.e. illegal aliens.

When I was in Haines City, Florida a couple of years ago, attending a christening at noon on Sunday, 11:00 AM mass was just letting out. It was all Latino and all in Spanish. The parishioners exiting made it look like some place in Latin America. Not a single Gringo.