View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:10 PM
SOS Associate

well tell me then; what would she run for? A step backwards would be assembly or senate, and those offices, being closer to the working man, would require Chelena to run against someone else that didn't consider her campaign a joke. Real questions and answers; real history research; I know that she realizes she cannot pass herself off in the real world of politics. That is why she doesn't field questions now. City council or something.....uh...maybe, but like you say that's not going to be in So Cal, and if she moves she'd be an outsider with only this phony gov campaign to try and steamroll with. Plus, her husband has been managing the household without her for quite some time, and her kid is supposedly homeschooled, and let's face it; schooling takes up several hours a day to do it right, He might be behind a grade or two now, but taking another campaign up right after would set the poor kid back quite a bit.
No...I don't see it. I see her covering up. She's got to do something with Franks debt, and she cannot BK it out for another 7 years. this run for gov has had to set them back at home, unless she's pocketing campaign funds. I say she's done with public office