View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:40 PM

The ZEP reports it quickly received requests for its available 4,000 free packets, nearly half of which were sent to schools in California, New York and Illinois.quote

This indoctrination is starting by the time our children are only 7 years old. They are taught to HATE THIS COUNTRY. We really need to expose what is being taught to our young children. The sad part is when they get just a bit older they will tell you they know more than you do and that you're stupid to think the way you do.

Nine years ago I had a discussion with my daughter who at the time was in the 11th grade. She said her teachers had told her this country had no culture and everything was stolen from the rest of the world. This was in 2000 and it's getting worse. She insisted that we stole our music such as jazz, blues, rock and every thing else unique to this country. If we hadn't been sitting at a restaurant I would have yell back at her so loud the floor would have been trembling.

What is happening in our schools is very serious. Just as serious as any of the other problems we are facing, maybe more.