View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I had to return to the secretary of state's office this week to review what documents they did have on this matter, and made another imprint with the Great Seal machine. The person at the front desk tells me that machine is about 150 years old
He also told me the symbolism is related to either an Inca or Mayan chief

Anyway, after a bit someone came and got me to lead me to another room where the documents could be reviewed. It ended up being the law library and conference room in the sec of state's office. Nice view of Sacramento skyline from the windows up there

Then she handed me a folder with documents I requested from as late as 2009, and going back as far as the 80's. I'll be relaying this on the Tuesday special broadcast of SOS RADIO!
This project has been interesting, and what I thought I might find was not what I found, but found something as disturbing, but not entirely out of line with the current management of our state, whick is less proper than it should be.

I delivered another letter to the same office for Secretary of state Bowen, this one not a records request, but rather a demand, and then headed off to the state capitol to deliver a similar demand to the LT Governor. After that was done, went to the state controllers office for the same...18 floors up and you're not allowed to take the stairs up; only down. The doors are all locked from the inside of each floor. I ended up braving the elevator, and was quite sick when I got to that office.

I finished out my tour by dropping off the demand letter at the state Attorney General's office, and then headed off hoime

Rode the 20 speed bike the past two times I made this trip to save fuel money, parking meter fees, and aggravation. Very tired today
Thank you AG, thank you, thank you, thank you.