View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
It really makes me sad when I see what 'Democrats' do. I am a Dem an no one has worked harder than I have to help solve the immigration problem.
I don't change parties because the Rep party is no better.
Each party has its own problems and it will not stop until some party is dead, but that will not help because some other anti Americans will take their place.
Really is sad!
Always remember that you don't have to register with a political party at all anymore. You can leave the Democratic Party and register "decline to state". This is on all the voter registration forms and you register "decline to state" by just filling one out again. Any changes you want made to your record as a registered voter are made by just refilling out a voter registration form.

Again, let me say that it really is nobody's business what your political party is and the government should not be keeping any record of what your political party is at all. This is how the "two parties" keep track of who their members are, by way of government kept records. This is something they really should be doing themselves and not with government records.