View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsH8...o#action=share

As I said: --------------------------------
It is not clear to me what you are confirming. The lawsuit over SB 1070 was heard by the Supreme Court two years ago. SB 1070 was about states rights to enforce Federal law after the Obama administration decided immigration law was not to be enforced. The Supreme Court struck down state's rights in my estimation.

The narrator in the video stated that the Arizona law was essentially US Code Title 8 section 1304 subsections C, D, E, & F.

Title 8 USC http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/8/12/II/VIII

To be fair, I didn't see the whole video. I was interrupted not too long after the statement about SB 1070 and Title 8 and afterwords felt I had gotten the gist of the video.

To the commentary concerning Obama, I don't factually know his past but it is my belief that if his lips are moving, he's lying. He is either grossly incompetent or he is purposefully trying to destroy our nation by any means possible.

I am seriously beginning to believe that Harry Reid is suffering from dementia, and that Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer live in a far away galaxy full of friendly Unicorns and a mellow dragon named Puff where the theme music is a never ending loop of "Where have all the flowers gone" and non stop showings of the old 60's flick "tribes".

And, face it. If Obama were to be impeached aand removed from office, we would be stuck with Joe Biden. That bozo would try to pet the neighbor's pit bull right after getting out of the hospital from getting his face bit off the week before by the same dog - figuring the cur wouldn't be so vicious if he was only shown some love. Impeachment would not be a win. A win would be enough legislators in both the House and the Senate who are disgusted with Obama and will essentially cut him out of the picture by override with majority vote - his vetos won't count and they can defund everything he has touched.

As far as being born out of wedlock, that's the norm anymore. The more important question now is whether or not there is a supportive father figure in the home or a least an accessible, decent male grandfather or uncle figure who genuinely spends time with the kids. There were certainly juvenile delinquents in the days before no fault divorce and modern child rearing seems to consist of giving the kids some electronic toys while ignoring their presence.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-15-2014 at 12:22 PM.