View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is where you misunderstand who is who. You confuse brown illegal aliens with brown Americans having a brown racist agenda, and unwittingly agree with those brown racists that the two are indeed the same people - along with everyone else who happens to be brown with a Spanish last name. You give for free brown racists credibility they eternally propagandize for. They are self appointed, uninvited spokesmen for everyone they consider to be "Latino".

Boycotting isn't in the Mexican national mentality, it's an expression which is most American used in this case by people who pretend to be Mexican. Mexicans may participate, but as fatalistic Mexican sheep - they won't originate it. And, unless it's the cheapest brand in stock or can't be improvised on the cheap, Mexicans aren't buying anyway. A boycott on station advertisers will be an American event with lots of propagandized American noisemakers.

You are way wrong on this, and you might be careful of what you wish for, because you just might get it and it won't be pleasant for you.

All you do when you talk crap like this is validate brown racist agenda - "THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET YOU"

Of course the violence against me and other Gringos by feral minority vermin will not be "pleasant." For along time they've talked openly about their violent, murderous intentions toward Gringos. As shown by their dismal test scores, Mexicans aren't very good at reading, writing, or other critical thinking skills, but I do concede they're capable of gruesome, murderous violence. Killing Gringos is an old theme of the Hispanic [bowel] movement, as follows:

The Hispanic "Professor" Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas, has boasted,

"We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are shit.t.ing in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/...rrezQuote.html

Straight from the horse's mouth. Mexicans know the "Gringo" is castrated, demoralized and resigned to his own extinction.

John and Ken have openly said that calling people "racist" doesn't work any more. The leaders of the "minority" political/racial machines know what happens if cowering Gringos lose their fear being called "racist." It means they get up off their knees and start acting like people again instead of like livestock being fattened up for the slaughter. It means the "minority" racial and political cartels are out of business. They can't allow John and Ken's impudence to go unpunished because other uppity Gringos may follow their lead.

The fight for John and Ken is an important battle that could turn the tide. It's a test of the Mexican resolve to crush us and of our own resolve to finally resist. It's now or never.

Another thing. Spare us your SPLC talking points. They don't scare anyone any more.