View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:04 AM

Former "Governor Moonbeam" lives in another universe. He dismantled nearly everything his father built with the "small is beautiful" nonsense.

If either he or Newsome take the election, California is done.

If I have Newsome right, he believes that there is not a thing wrong with California that legalization of gay marriage can't fix, and I believe Brown can be found on the same planet as Barbara Boxer and Ralph Nader.

San Bernardino County has had a lot of problems with corruption, from the Sheriff's department to the Assessor's office to who knows what else. Shades of Tammany Hall?

I don't really know that much about about Ramos, but I believe the San Bernardino County District Attorney's office has a policy of clogging the courts with defendants with every police report filed, including obviously spurious 911 calls concerning petty, vindictive and essentially socially harmless personal squabbles.

Somewhat off the topic, Riverside County has that very same policy with DA Rod Pacheco's county office. However, Riverside county doesn't seem to have near the problem with political corruption.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-21-2009 at 09:06 AM.