View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:07 PM

Since I'm in rant mode I will continue it

Maybe I do have a chip on my shoulder.
This country is suppose to be a color blind society, yet I am seeing nothing but privilege and skewed benefits for minorities ,
I didn't have affirmative action, I can't get govt benefits or food stamps or subsidized housing.
I paid for having my 2 kids and I didn't take one dime of govt money to assist in that endeavor.
Yet I have paid in in quadruple figures in taxes that last 30 years.

Nobody is giving me squat and I'm paying my fair share , Then I see where this money goes , I see obvious illegal aliens getting wic, I see whole families of able bodied people getting thousands in food stamps , I get called a racist wanting illegals kicked out of this country, I see mexican flags marching in the streets of my country and Americans(libs) saying thats a good thing.

Make no mistake about it , this country is fubar and at this time I don't see it getting any better

Let me go all the way and really Pss everyone off
This country had a good thing going for a long time
But the lib cultural experimentation is going to be the downfall of this country.
Mixing cultures the way we have the last 20 years is what makes good countries bite the dust.
Without a time out in between for assimilation, you might as well forget it.

Now we have a 100 different cultures all having a free for all here , the aclu egging them on and America , at least the country we knew is going down the toilet mega fast.