View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Again, this is a personal opinion. I don't pull punches when I believe I, or we, have been used and sold out for the benefit of some single person. A lot of us have risked life and liberty in the this immigration effort, and when I see people profiting, or trying to from it, I get really angry. It is precisely the same behavior we find in so very many of the politicians we so revile in the state house and the federal government. They say what we want to hear, but their later actions show their true motives.

I disagree with what you are saying about Joe. First, I will tell you that I do not know what I am to Joe but I am a friend to him, always have been. Always will be. If not for Joe starting the first SOS, NONE of us would be here today.
I found Joe to be very well informed and he knew the members who were present. One day I said "I don't know if you remember me " and started to tell him my name. He said I know who you are.
He always had time to talk to every one as far as I could tell. He never cut any one short.
Joe did not start the first SOS. He started the street activism.