View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 05:51 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I must be missing something.

Naturally as an outsider, from the East Coast, I am not very well informed. And probably shouldn't be getting involved here.

Lot's of the pro-American, anti illegal alien, people, groups, organizations have now folded and gone away. Lots. There are only a few left.

What I seem to be uninformed about is the context of the opening statement here above. There seem to be four SOS organizations according to Google. One with the suffix .info; one .Org.; one Org au, and one .com. One of those adds a suffix "S" making States plural and it seems to be associated with Maryland. Org au is Australian.

The .Org site is something of a mystery. It has nothing to do with immigration. It is actually some sort of a promotional "gimmick" for "app's".

http://www.saveourstate.org/

So I don't get the connection to, or with, Joe Turner. Not that it matters.
The Save Our State.org site was, and still is, registered to Save Our State. When Joe tried to just back away from the corp, he kept the .org url for himself. When we complained to the state that he had not filed the proper paperwork, the state contacted him, and after several notices, he finally did, claiming their were no assets left. The URL is an asset.
When we took over the Save Our state corp, Joe made a demand for the URL that we refused to comply with. When we refused, he demanded money from us for himself instead. We refused again. We already had the .info while the old site was still up, and we had demanded that he stop publishing under the Save Our State name, as it was an infringement upon the use. He took down the old site, and then it just went dormant. Now he's trying to use it as his own to make money with. Totally against the code where non-profits are concerned