View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.

Europeans had the shipbuilding and navigation skills to sail across oceans and ultimately to go into outer space. It's the truth. They're coming to our country for a better life because they've never been able to create anything but a hell hole for themselves. I've been to Mexico. What a disaster. Now they're turning our country into a hell hole too...not fit for human habitation. .

btw...I saw on another site that they assaulted Roy Becks body guard at the rally in Washington DC. I pray for the day when we see them burning American cities and dragging Americans out of cars and beating the Hell out of them. Sorry to say it, people will not really understand we're in a war for physical survival until they witness a few bloody massacres and burning cities....like in the 60's.

Americans will not buy off the Mexican rioters today with welfare checks and affirmative action programs the way other rioters were bought off in the 60's. People have no more patience for that nonsense and no more money. America is broke. Tell an American who lost his job, his retirement and his house that he has to pay protection money to Mexicans who snuck across the border with their hands out?

We are witnessing the opening skirmiishes of a civil war. Thank God it's coming while there are still enough of us to win. Check out this video of the Capital mall today. It is almost too painful to watch.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...-do-day-2.html
Typical disjointed drivel.