View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:54 PM

"I think we should be able to all agree that every US citizen is entitled to equal rights under the law irregardless of race and that no one race should be subject to another. But the KKK does not represent this point of view."

Great concept

Want me to list about a thousand ways in which WE ARE NOT EQUAL?

there are places in Las Vegas you cannot get a job UNLESS YOU SPEAK SPANISH , In fact there are places here in Vegas you can't get a job unless your hispanic.

If your here illegally with the blessings of our govt you can , drive without a license or insurance , As a tax paying citizen I can't get away with that , if I don't pay my insurance I get reported to the dmv and its curtains for my license , along with a huge fine

Last time I was in an ER I had to present 2 forms of Id , and it WAS A WORK RELATED INJURY , and yet the person infront of me got in 4 hours before me , filled out no paperwork and presented NO id , Did I mention he was hispanic and didn't speak English? Meanwhile I sat there for 5 hours with a gaping cut in my thumb.

Want to know how many able bodied young blacks I see with mega food stamp cards ? ( I work in a grocery store)?
How many hispanics towing a dozen anchors with wic up the butt ?

How come these illegals get to live 10 to a single family home or apt? the rest of us would be dinged with occupancy laws.

How is any of this fair or equal?

I could go on and on , but you get the message