View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Maybe so. Here's what the local paper said:

"He [Mayor Jacobs] said City Hall received more than 1,000 calls from as far as California asking for information about the rally. “Some wanted to be part of it,” he said.

Gary Moore, chairman of the Appling County NAACP, said he thought more local Klan supporters would have attended, except it would damage their position in their communities.

“You’ve got a lot of closet people — businesspeople, doctors, lawyers, judges — that aren’t going to jeopardize their livelihoods,” he said."

Straight from the horse's mouth: If white people exercise their free speech rights, the NAACP will go after their "livelihoods." Can you imagine the outcry if whites threatened to "jeopardize" the "livelihoods" of Blacks and Mexicans for exercising 1st Amendment rights? In the Racial Caste System of modern America, whites are on the bottom and blacks and Mexicans do not hesitate to brag about their privileged, protected status as the nation's most favored races who have veto power over lowly, "inbred, rednecked" whites.

In making my estimate, which is admittedly speculative, I relied in part on the statements of the chairman of the NAACP, who refers to "closet" racists in business, the professions and even the judiciary .According to the chairman of the NAACP, the area is loaded with "closet" white racists who keep their mouths shut because they know what's good for them.
To far too many individuals to be white IS to be a racist and nothing more may be said. No use denying it either. Go to the local bookstore or library there are volume written about inborn white racisim that nothing can overcome.

Whites are either outright racists or closet racists. There are no white non-racists. That's why I'm suprised that the turnout wasn't larger than it was.