View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Administrator

I'd like to go back to this for a little further clarification. I don't know why you feel the way you do, and I'm not going to judge you on this one thing, but I'd like to think we can change your mind about this. We will be working with all california citizens, regardless of race, and that includes black people, in the pursuit of our agenda. I don't know if you have taken a hard look around or not, but we are facing an ever growing population of foreigners within our borders, and they are not only growing exponentially, but also growing bold in their political aspirations. We need every native born California citizen that agrees with our agenda and is willing to toss their lot in with us to help turn things around and get control of our state and country before we end up like the native Fijians, Tahitians, or Hawaiians or that matter, and have lost our ability to control our own destiny. I don't see us doing that if we start limiting our choices by race. I could recount my experiences with black people, and sure there are some negative ones, but I have not seen them to be anymore predisposed to irrational behavior than white people under similar circumstances. I urge you to cast aside such notions and have a little faith in our future together with them. Do you think you can do that?