View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:35 AM

Default Another update.

Folks:

It get worse by the hour.

The first ebola victim in the US has now died. But he was in contact with 50 people.

__________________________________________________ ______

Here is an interactive map of the places where the Federal Human Trafficking arm of the Cartels has dumped unaccompanied illegal alien children.

http://data.lohud.com/maps/unaccompa...41.024/-73.916

There are lots of these maps on the I net. Just Google.

Look up your area. Just in LA over 1,900 were dumped between January 1, 2014 and July 31, 2014.

These are rife with disease, pestilence, most deplorably uneducated that will suck on the welfare and entitlements systems, pollute and free load in our schools, lay down on the emergency rooms where they will get free treatment, eventually drive drunk with no license or insurance and milk the system to the maximum while contributing virtually nothing to the better good of the USA.

__________________________________________________ ______

I don't know how the police and commissioners can go home at night and look themselves in the mirror while working for such a blatant scofflaw the likes of which is NYC Mayor Bill De Blazio.

I am definitely NOT for civil war. I'm content to let BO plod along in a fog wrecking everything. He is crashing. Eric Holder saw it and jumped ship. The Democrats are scurrying away from him in droves. They run the other way to avoid being seen with him.

I'm patient, I'll wait.

I have much more even more egregious but I will wait a while before posting.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-08-2014 at 09:49 AM.