View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 07:32 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Gee, AG, I am just blown away.The most valuable thing I have had all my life is my health. At this time all I can say is, I will be back soon. My family had a death in the middle of March, and it was INCOME TAX TIME. Good luck.
Rim05
It is a most valuable asset Rim. It's not the first time I stumbled with it, but I guess I needed reminding about that.

Income tax
Illegals look forward to it because they get more than they pay. Quite a difference the way American actual taxpayers feel about it, isn't it? Gee, why don't Americans look forward to tax time like these wonderful ,,,uh...immigrants do?

sorry to hear about the death in your family. We had one too just a couple weeks back. Stepfather. We were kind of estranged for the past ten years, pretty much over something they were responsible for, but I actually liked the guy. I did have a decent day with him before he went, even though I had been injected into the situation under unfavorable circumstances. I was helping my sister remove firearms from his possession because of his somewhat unpredictable behavior. He was mad at first, but after a few hours, he was treating me pretty well. However......he had a secret that may have buoyed him in that regard. He left me 1.00 in his will