View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Oooohhh noooo!,

Don isn't dragging me down the racist pathway by mere association. Not anymore than the brown racists are because I'm a half breed. I reject any notion that because I know someone on some basis that I must be like them in all ways, or the ways they want to use me in. If you want to be racist, then I believe that is your problem. The only way it becomes my problem is when you use it to harm me. Don's opinions don't harm me yet. If anything, I learn alot about Don, and I hope to change Don's mind a little. That's one of the things we do here.
"They" use his words to paint everyone else. There's a lot of hysteria on all sides which paints the deeds of some as the deeds of the whole. Pandering media quote out of context slandering the movement, and politicians are fed the negative image some as the negative image of the whole.

A member of my household experienced the requirement of being back across the tracks before dark - up until about 1968 the unwritten rule was enforced by the local police. That stuff is still in peoples heads, even if they might not have any sympathy for the brown racist cause or for the illegals who have come within their life time.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-26-2012 at 11:42 AM.