View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 AM

Well you guys are not the only ones planning to leave California.

Hugh Hewitt, that great conservative talk radio bulwark, has announced that he's thinking about leaving California because it's "broken." This is the same Piece of S.H.*.T. who ceaslessly mocked, ridiculed and defamed American patriots like us as "pot and pan bangers", "bigots", and "nativists" because we supported Prop. 187 and tried to stop the foreign invasion while there might have been time. Hewitt together with other great Republicans like Ronald Reagan (Amnesty 1986), Jack Kemp ("Big tent"), William Bennett (called Pat Buchanan a "fascist"), Dan Lungren, and other RINOS have doomed us and now they're hitting the road for greener pastures.

I used to call Larry Elder's show and try to ask "When your station goes Spanish speaking after English speaking whites who make up most of your audience have been driven out of California, where will you broadcast then?", but of course I never got past the screener and he refused to respond to my many emails asking this question.

Well Larry isn't talking about leaving California yet, but Hugh Hewitt is. He is running away from the state he helped destroy.

Thanks to the treachery of Ronald Reagan, Hugh Hewitt and other "Republicans", the state that was called "Reagan Country" is now a political subdivision of Mexico.

Last edited by Don; 11-05-2010 at 06:29 AM.