View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:02 AM

Default Rehashed.

I have pretty well expounded on my beliefs about eligibility several times and there really hasn't been anything new these past several weeks that I can add which will be a breakthrough or some jolting revelation.

However, Bill O'Reilly ran a segment on Fox news trying to dispel the baseless claims and misinformation and even he got some wrong.

But to briefly recap my opinions:

* OBama secrecy is so unorthodox and revealing that there is no question at all. He is definitely hiding some very damaging information. Essentially he is pleading the 5Th: Anything I say may be used against me. He doesn't want to self incriminate.

* OBama probably was born in Hawaii but not in any hospital.

* There does not exist a hard copy of any original birth certificate.

* Barack Sr. and Ann Dunham were never married. *( He was already married back in Kenya ).

* Ann Dunham was too young and had too little residence in Hawaii to be eligible to declare her son as American. She did not meet the requirements as per law.

* Barack, Jr.'s college records do not jive. Some cannot be verified. Alleged classmates have no recollection of him at all.

* His social security number apparently is not valid.

* Nancy Pelosi knew, or suspected, his questionable eligibility when the Democratic committee certified him TWICE, using modified language which differed first time from second time.

Those are some hard facts. Now some speculation.

* He may possibly never have converted back to US Citizenship after living in Indonesia.

* He could possibly be either an Indonesian citizen by adoption or a British National by virtue of his father, and have dual citizenship which makes him ineligible.

My hunch is that whatever he is hiding goes beyond simple embarrasing revelations. It seems to be considerably more serious.

Nothing can, or will, be done to terminate him before the end of his term.

I cannot see how he can possibly be re-elected without a full disclosure of all required information which is presently cloaked in deep secrecy.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-13-2011 at 05:07 AM.