View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:59 PM

I don't believe that having Obama produce his papers will have any negative repercussions for the citizens of the USA.

I am of the opinion that we have lost everything already and do not seem to understand our very obvious situation.

As mentioned by AG in this thread the USA is doing a lot of what the United nations and other foreign entities want it to do.

We have been had my fellow Americans. There is no "freedom", there are no courts that have "justice" as its goal and you have no real "representatives". It is all window dressing.

Watch gas prices go beyond four dollars and possibly above five.

There are reasons for this entire scenario that plays itself out before the eyes
of people too bright to buy into the Government-media lies so that makes them dangerous.

Be careful what you say. Be careful who you speak with. Be mindful of what you write on the internet or elsewhere.

Really its just around the corner.

Our nation and its people are being re-structured in order to suit the tastes of the powerful few that control the less wealthy average person.

The bloodsuckers are preying on us and will continue to do so until they have drained every man woman and child of their last drop of blood.

Were too smart. Too well educated. It is advantageous to replace our entire population if need be with much more easily controlled humans who just want to survive. They may make less trouble for ten years.

Then again they may be the ones to rise up and take it all away from the owners of this country....that isn't me or you. But we will be the big losers!