View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:44 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Wow, that was fascinating. What an interesting little world the Schwilks and Nightingales of this planet occupy.

George Soros and Jerry Brown are so threatened by Jeff's ability to stockpile civil judgments against himself, and Chelene's $17,000 campaign war chest, that they have had to corrupt and buy off the AIP candidate's former colleagues, by the handful, to engage in a conspiratorial plot to convey widespread misinformation that portrays her as something other than the greatest thing to come down the pike since Scotch Tape or Redi-Whip.

No wait, that's not right. I meant The Beatles. The greatest thing since The Beatles.

And to this end, Frank (one of many bought and paid-for collaborators) went so far as to sue on what had been a gift of thousands of dollars. And he even refused to accept payment when she attempted to compensate him!

So devious and cunning have been Frank's efforts, that he's actually managed to fool a Superior Court judge with his trumped up claims. Now, on top of that, he "terrorizes" his victim with his black-hearted harassment via telephone.

How Frank has managed to avoid a counter-suit or restraining orders in all of this is beyond me. I tell you what, Soros and Brown are certainly getting their money's worth.

Well, that's enough for one post. You folks will have to excuse me now because I'm taking off to a San Diego chapter meeting of The Flat Earth Society. I understand Jeff and the former Iraqi Information Minister will be the featured speakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
This may exemplify Jeff Schwilk's legal prowess. The loan document did specify a repayment date. It's not a long document at all, and in fact is very short. You'd have to be a complete bozo to have missed that. Or you must purposely have chosen to ignore it. This should serve as a warning to those who would take legal advice from Schwilk.
Hey, that's unfair! Watch your mouth. Everyone knows that the amounts of the judgments in San Diego, awarded to plaintiffs who sue Jeff, have been decreasing in recent litigation.

And who may we ask, Davi, paid you to print a gross mischaracterization of Jeff's abilities, like that? Did those La Raza coins feel good in your pocket? Exactly how many pieces of silver (pesos?) is the going rate these days?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-28-2010 at 08:59 AM.