View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:38 AM

Talking Playing chicken.

I know I'm wasting time but -----

Obama is playing chicken. Boehner said: play with matches and you will get burned. He's not kidding. BO will get a mud hole stomped in him. Actually he still doesn't get it nor do his cabal of cohorts.

Compehensive immigration reform means one and only one thing. Gut and weaken present laws. *( To appease the many organizations, people, politicians, public officials, churches, flakes). It's an odoriferous big lie. The laws are not broken. The administration quite simply refuses to enforce. And some parts have never been enforced. THERE IS NOTHING in comprehensive immigration reform in any shape or size that will keep the laws intact or strengthen them. There isn't even a definition of comprehensive immigration reform that is agreed upon or even understood.

BTW I'll repeat again that Obama is NOT the first black president. He isn't even black. He is bi-racial. His mother was white i,e, Caucasian. He's a mulatto, a mestizo. Spain had 18 categories of Mestizos.

There isn't even a cogent definition of a black person. Or an African American. The whole of North Africa is Arab, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya. Negro is simply a Spanish word it means in Spanish black, pure and simple. Many South Africans are white. You can hardly call a white South African who emigrates to the USA an African American and define their race. Maybe his origin though.

So it makes a black African a negroid homo sapiens born in Africa and a black American born in America negroid homo sapiens descended from black African ancestry.

So Obama is a bastard child, biracial, mulatto, born out of wedlock in a little cottage behind his parents home in Honolulu, with no birth certificate, to a Caucasian native born North American mother and a negroid homo sapiens father born in Kenya, Africa. *( He calls himself a Mutt ).

So why does the media disrespect and disavow his mother ? It's more spin, scam political incorrectness.

The same sly and clever innuendo was used by Obama when he asked if people wanted "change". No-one knew what he meant. No-one knew what Obama care entailed until the stark reality fell upon millions of victims who woke up and found that they had been had big time. And no-one knows what comprehensive immigration reform means. If it passes people will wake up to another nightmare.

Government doesn't really know the outcome of the many proposed changes. It is seat of the pants guesstimating and regulation by experimentation.

When Obama passed his Dream Act, deferring deportation of "children" under 30 for 2 years neither he nor anyone else foresaw the 12 fold increase in the deluge of border jumpers. What would you expect from an inexperienced amateur? Since when is a 30 year old a "child"? Some of those trying to enroll on our schools had gray hair and wrinkled faces!

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-07-2014 at 07:57 AM.