View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 04:40 AM

Default Election results.

I wouldn't make any predictions. However, the outcome is that the results are fairly well along the lines that the media was predicting. That's a refreshing event.

Here in New York essentially the bulk of positions had the incumbent Democrats re-elected, with a small handful of exceptions. Same Governor, Same Attorney General, same Congressmen, same State Senator, same State Assembly person. About the only change was that the State Senate went to the Republicans.

Overall, nation wide, we have to thank BO. His peccadilloes, mischief, chicanery so alienated voters that they revolted. Even the Democrats ran the other way from him. Only one candidate that he endorsed was elected !!!!

Looks like BO is on the right track to really alienate voters for 2016. If he plays his cards right, which he just may do, he stands a good chance of getting impeached.

Luis Gutierrez is on his usual rampage, rattling rockets, threatening, trying to intimidate saying that if amnesty doesn't pass it's civil war in the Democrat party. Ole! .

Incidentally exit polls showed an 84% preference for Rick Perry and 83% for Hillary.

__________________________________________________ ____________

I had an appointment with my Ophthalmologist yesterday morning after voting. She wanted to talk politics. Told me that she was a Liberal Democrat but didn't vote for BO either time. She said he isn't qualified. She was really down in the dumps about the whole country. Said he wrecked the health came system. She told me some real horror stories about her experience and further said all of her patients are affected and complaining.

And - oh yes, she also said Jimmy Carter was the worst President ever but this one is far worse than him. *( I guess that proves that all liberal Democrats are not dumb and deaf ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-05-2014 at 08:17 AM.