View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:33 PM

Do you notice more and more that they're starting to eat each other? They're running out of groups they can turn to to blame. Having set themselves up with what they thought would be their "god" that would put them on the top rung of the ladder to the promised land, they're now having to face the truth.

The foundation of this country was not so important in their minds. Well it doesn't take a genius to know the foundation is the most important aspect of any endeavor. Our foundation is our citizens, standing together. Now they're paying the price for dividing us into racial segments. California is really paying and suffering. Yet they've pushed this agenda for so many years it's hard for the progressives to admit the consequences of their actions, especially what they've done to our education system.

Navarrette is a race baiter through and through. The whole premise of this article is that the Blacks, and Hispanics aren't being pandered to enough. Does is mention anything about what all of our citizens need? Does it mention what our country needs? Not a word, only what those divided segments aren't getting and how they're victims for not receiving what they feel entitled to.

Now the goal here is to make someone feel guilty for those groups not getting what they demand. Do you feel guilty enough? After all, it's your fault isn't it? I know I'm holding them back. I have to be. I'm not one of them so it must be me. Am I right? Please, tell me, who it is so I can point these groups in the right direction. Better yet, I'll just watch as they start to eat each other.