View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:31 AM

Quote:
So you just "know what you know" and bother with no reference or factual basis for your opinion. Sorry but that is what got our country to where it is now. You are entitled to your opinions but if you expect them to be taken seriously you must back them up with facts. Otherwise you are pissing in the wind and we all know what happens in that scenario. The comedy of which you speak is exactly what you are doing. So in your own words you should not say a word about Pailin or Bachman. Painted yourself (oh so clearly)in a corner.
I am glad to see that you at least realize that I am entitled to my opinion. At least you know that much. I am not in any kind of corner, I just know from experience what a know everything and it will be by way, will keep this going until some one closes the thread.
The most I can say about both of the Belles is they don't know what they are babbling about and they just plain get on my nerves.

I will also remind you that you were the Acid Mouth of the old SOS, so chew on that.

It should be common knowledge that if a poster posts something a few others do not agree with, they think they can and will attack. Go ahead, doesn't bother me. My opinions are still the same and I will always go with my own beliefs.

Phil, I gave my reasons in my post. And Chris M was not the person who made the funny. It was a guest on some program, I really don't remember who.