View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
, I'm tired and need to do something else.

As I assured my congressman through his aide I will certainly remember all the stupid stuff coming out of Washington over the last five years during the 2014 and 2016 election cycles.

They all need to go, I just hope it won't turn into "Schwartzenegger" sort of thing - our present clowns are bad enough.

I believe that's how Obama was originally elected, a backlash against the status quo, and Arnold was re-elected too.

It seems our present problems in Sacramento with all those current imbeciles in office who can't even agree on the weather had to do with an original need to break up Willy Brown's political machine with term limits. Maybe we need to be careful of what we wish for, because we might just get it... And in Sacramento, we certainly have.

Off to bed...

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.