View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by george_haydukke View Post
Yeah the mayor of Oxnard proclaimed I'd single handedly increased property values across the entire city by my efforts in code enforcement. Now I bet with budget cuts things are sliding backwards.

Yeah I remember you and your screen name very well. I never met you in person I'm sorry to say.

Don't want to trouble you for those videos. They're just so classic, Joe Turner and his brave, merry band facing many 1000's of hostiles. Pretty cool. I had it on good authority you know that the crowd had a very large number of "gov" people in it, gathering a lot of good intel. That guy saying "they should nuke Manhattan" was a real gem, he's on the videos.

I stayed completely out of all the turmoil at the old SOS. When they deleted all the posts, that was it for me, I left. The wealth of information that was lost that day, I only managed to save a small portion of it. It's all old news now anyway.
Actually things aren't sliding too far back with the budgets like that. they need money, and I've noticed they are more willing to steal it from the illegals now too, whereas before they thought it was solely our responsibility.

We haven't nor, will we practice that previous philosophy (if you can call it that) of censorship and dictatorship of the old days. We have our new charter and operational rules up above. We haven't banned a soul yet, nearly a year after too. All of the old forum is not entirely lost. We have well over half, and maybe 3/4, but it's problematic to upload. Needs money or lots of time, and right now we don't have it. Maybe some technological advances will happen that make is simpler, but for now we only have some links to the memories

Quote:
Yeah I remember you and your screen name very well. I never met you in person I'm sorry to say.
Highly overrated anyway, so I've heard