View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:39 AM

Default Same story everywhere !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Jean has a thread with a news video link in Arizona concerning something very similar:

http://saveourstate.info/showthread....5120#post15120
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

I see this all the time.

When the Kosher meat processing plant in Iowa was raided by ICE there were plenty of Americans ready too go to work.

There was a leather goods plant in Massachusetts last year that was raided. It actually had Government contracts to make thing for the military. After the raid the Americans came for those jobs.

The employers aren't fooling anyone. They could comply with Federal law if they wanted to. They just do not. To bring in foreigners on work visas they are supposed to first advertise the jobs to Americans and if none are available then they can offer them to the foreigners. In today's economy obviously the Americans will jump at the chance of a job.

I should add also my thoughts. If Californians want jobs, the Patriot groups should be forming up and going after employers. Get the information and report it to ICE. An intensified campaign will be more beneficial that having demonstrations in the streets and yelling at eachother.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-31-2011 at 08:08 AM.