View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I had planned not to post in here at all....truthfully, I'm not sure I recognize the mindset of many of the folks I used to know.

But this is just too much.

I am responsible for getting my ass kicked by a bunch of rabid dogs?

You have no idea what happened that day. You were not there, behind the other side when the police DIRECTED us to park where we were unable to get to our side of the protest without walking through the goons. When they DIRECTED us to THEIR sidewalk. Nor were you there when I was forced off of that sidewalk and into the crowd. We were not 90 minutes late. We were 15 minutes late. We spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what to do. In the end, the police told us to walk down the sidewalk. I didn't even walk in with Chelene. I didn't follow anyone anywhere. I was walking with the guy that was filming. We both figured I'd be safe with him. I carried no flag. I wore no patriotic clothing. All I had to differentiate myself from everyone else was my blond hair and my prior association with SOS.

I was intentionally separated from the camera man by the "Death to the Minutemen" fat guy with the Mexican flag. By the time he could get around Raul, the crowd had already pushed me into the center and were whaling away at me.

You think I have a victim mentality? I'll tell you what I have. Three blown discs in my lower back from that little joy walk. Three of them--and constant pain. According to both of the doctors I've seen, I need surgery....but I'm just a full-time student with a kid to support. I have no insurance and since I'm not an illegal alien, my government certainly won't pay to fix it.

It's easy enough to talk crap about someone when you really have no clue what happened and that person is not around to defend themselves, isn't it? Nice to know that there are still folks in this organization, no matter how reorganized it is, who have no problem crucifying their own.

Makes me wonder what I thought was so special about this organization that I wanted to come back.
First of all, welcome back

Secondly, what you read there was one person's opinion, and If you scan through the thread, pretty much a lone one that was not generally accepted by the rest of us.
Of course you belong here, and there's nothing to wonder about. As you have demonstrated, you stand up for yourself, and you have stood up for our agenda.
Whooo yooo kiddin'?
You are special, just like the lot of us