View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't know what this court would do with the case, but if we get one or two more obama appointees before his term expires, you can bet they'll decide that anyone born in the US is a citizen of the US, regardless of the 14th amendment. And they'll point to congress's failure to address the non deportations of millions as an interpretation of their intent
We're pretty close to another Obama appointee. One of these days Ginsburg will fall into her usual nodding off in court while arguments are being presented and just not wake up.

God, I just got a visual of Justice Roberts poking at her with a stick to see if she's still alive while the others peer around his robes to see if she reacts.

It's kind of weird, but my muse takes me back to my first car, I could only afford to put a couple of gallons in it at a time and I'd pray it wouldn't run out of gas before I could scrounge enough money for another gallon or two of gas. One time it sputtered out of gas with just enough momentum to put me squarely in front of the gas pump - literally the coast ended right in front of the pump with just enough hose to reach the filler neck. what a stroke of luck.

I hope Ginsburg makes it past the election and that Republican infighting doesn't give the election to the Hammer and Sickle bunch. Can you imagine someone like Eric Holder appointed to the bench?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.