View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 12:02 PM

We have accomplished some things here but I fear that Big Dog, Little Dog attitudes always hold us back.

With the shape our country is in, we should all forget our egos and work for the US. No, we have to have the personality bit going, very bad move.

I know nothing about the radio call in but I have never called in. I just did not see how it would work so, I have stuck to the forum.

You people should watch the 'guests viewing' when a spat is in progress. Viewing really shoots up. I wonder if those making the noise realize the harm they are causing to our efforts.

It makes me angry when so many can only say how dumb, ignorant etc. a Dem is. I was out there with a lot of you for about 5 years, before we became so political. After it became known that I am Dem, I am now a Left Wing Liberal. Got news for all of you, I AM THE SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME AGENDA THAT I STARTED WITH.
No one can control another person, if they are fighting the same battle as you , you should be thankful for the support.