View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Rebel

Cool

Jean,
You were one of the Chelene brigade and you followed her and did your share to support her; some of which included bashing of Gilchrist and others who would not put up with her BS, so maybe Susan is referring to older events. All I know is you seemed to be extremely pro-Nightinhell /anti Gilchrist and I am sure many others got that impression.

And as long as we are talking about these petty sort of things I would like to say to you that you need to stop being so rude when I call in to support SOS radio. You go out of your way to disagree; if I were to say the grass is green and the sky is blue you would disagree. Let's face it here that kind of tude is not going to get us anywhere. I have bent over backwards be polite and ignore your attitude because I realize you have a difficult life but if you continue being so rude I am not going to support SOS radio anymore. I have better things to do that to suffer the petty rudeness of someone who has some sort of childish ax to grind.

We are on the same side you know so why not let your hostile feeling go? I am here to support the issue not to get into nonsensical arguments over nothing. Thanks.
circa 1974