View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan4SovereignUSA View Post
I like Jim Gilchrist and have nothing against William Gheen. That might sound strange them being sworn enemies. Was at the Phoenix Rally and know Chelene and her co-hort were feeding William posion, how terrible that at a rally to support border agents Chelene was more concerned with gaining support for herself in her fight with Jim.

Jim did not almost bring down the movement due to any association with Forde. Shawna had left Jim and was with her new group before her nutty idea. What IMO caused us to disband was the hi-jack attempt on Jim's org. Jim brought many including myself to the street by bringing national attention to the cause. Chelene's bad decision bringing sos member's into her fray with Jim, making member's choose...how juvenile. Why did she involve herself with that fight anyway...Jim won his case don't forget and all she won was a bad name for herself while destroying a very active org. As a Christian we are taught to forgive lest we not be forgiven and I do forgive, yet know there are those who have been so badly hurt by others actions if wounds heal it might take awhile if ever at all. Jeff Swilk needs to take the trash at his website off or no one will take him seriously, I read his smear link and was schocked! Trashing Jim, Frank and other's who fought so hard really upset me..shame on him. If Jim showed anger, rightly so who would not be enraged after everything that was done to him, why, because he wanted to save his Country, the one he fought bravely for in Viet Nam. I would not have even mentioned any of the above but for Jean's comment about Jim almost bringing down the cause. Ultimately this is about fighting illegal immigration and I pray we succeed. God Bless
Susan, I think you either need to reread all of my comments, comprehensively, and retract what you said. I have never, in any post or conversation, said that Gilchrist "almost (brought) down the cause". That seems a bit out of left field.