View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:28 PM

All of this infighting, back biting, finger pointing and PUBLIC accusations against leaders in this fight against illegal immigration just really needs to STOP! It's unbecoming of this organization and to others here who are trying to stay focused on the problems of illegal immigration instead of wasting time and effort reading about all of the "he said, she said," juicy gossip that rears its ugly head in EVERY ORGANIZATION. Just quit playing into it! Those who choose to do this are playing right into the hands of La Raza and the open borders crowd! They (La Raza) come here and read this crap and they're wallowing with delight in it....BET ON IT!!

Air your accusations privately, straight to the person you're having a problem with and privately to persons you feel you need to warn, but don't use a public venue to air your dirty laundry. WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM and/or else trying to be! Personality clashes are small change up against what we are ALL fighting for. If you feel a person or organization doesn't follow the kind of protocol you agree with, go to the source, discuss it maturely and if it can't be solved to your expectations, then leave. Find another place/position to fight from, but remember....we're all here for the same thing....to fight illegal immigration! When one amongst us starts slinging mud, it makes us all look dirty!

Just because Jeff Schwilk chooses to weaken the cause by putting stuff like that memo out there, doesn't mean we should all follow suit. STICK WITH THE AGENDA, keep your focus on the issue. It's not about race or who's a better leader or who within the ranks are frauds! It's about pulling together to pull this country back from the brink of certain death if it is allowed to continue on this nose dive straight down to hell.

William Gheen is out there, putting his money where his mouth is. He is facing the opponent straight on and is not hiding his face or his identity. He has experience in the political arena and I applaude his efforts at trying to unite all Americans against illegal immigration into one huge entity. It's not easy. I believe he truly does believe in free speech, our Constitution and that he loves this country, American culture and his fellow citizens. He is trying to run a legitimate, professional organization and there are some guidelines one has to follow to keep up those appearances and for the organization to have some integrity. He can't allow that to be jeapordized by allowing everyone carte blanche in venting their gut emotions openly on a public venue.

No one liked it when Nancy Pelosi did that...calling the American grass roots Tea Parties against her policies, "Astro Turf." It made her and the other Democrats in her arena look pretty unprofessional and petty. No one can ever take her seriously again. She lost a lot of credibility with just those few words sputtered into a reporter's microphone.

It's William's venue, he pays for it, he maintains it and you must remember he has the right to regulate it as he sees fit. Just like if you come into my home...I'm the boss here, no matter what and you will play by my rules while you're under my roof....period. Same things go for websites.