View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You are very insightful, but you overlook the fact that it's students who curse and threaten violence against teachers, and not usually the other way around. I have mixed feelings about this Cortinas guy. Whey liberals masquerade as human beings, there is usually some ulterior motive.
I have mentioned the violence before in other posts, don't want to repeat it. But it is the philosophy of the education system that gave the power to the students in the first place. Thereby letting them run amok and take control. We can actually go back and point the finger on who and when it started, both the tenure and the student control. It started with the Beats in Berkeley in the mid 60's. That's a fact and many regret giving into them and allowing this to happen. Now they're crying they need to get control back and clean the whole system. Good luck with that, because by the time they come to terms with the root cause and actually do something about it, if they ever do, three generations will be lost and have become practically illiterate or just totally ignorant. I don't give it much hope.