View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
According to the official, who agreed to speak about the legal action only if granted anonymity, the government hired a New York-based law firm late last year to explore possible suits against U.S. gun manufacturers that may have knowingly or imprudently produced or distributed weapons that wound up in the hands of Mexican drug cartel gunmen.
I believe this is just more of being the rock in the American shoe so many in the Mexican government so enjoy being. Some truly enjoy poking fingers in our eyes.

Screw them.

Most of the pictures I have seen of confiscated weapons in Mexico conform to the Mexican military arsenal, weapons that just aren't available nor manufactured in the US.

Let's put two and two together here. A Mexican soldier is paid something like $300.00 a month, the cartels start out at something like $500.00 a month. No contest in Mexico.

Most of the confiscated weapons aren't traced, maybe because that would lead to documentation that the weapons were bought by the Mexican government from Germany and other countries.

You just can't walk into a "Guns R Us" in the US and buy fully automatic military grade weaponry, and even that wouldn't explain Soviet bloc style RPG's I've seen in the pictures.

It does embarrass and piss me off as an American that those Keystone cops over at ATF decided to strong arm some dealers into selling weapons to Mexican criminals, and after having been found with their fingers in the cookie jar they're denying responsibility for such amateurish stupidity, probably going to try to pin it all on the dealers they turned out.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-22-2011 at 08:01 AM.