View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
"I'm asking that we don't become slaves to our emotions."

You won't get an argument from me on that.

I believe that we should exercise greater judgment in selecting those invited to speak. Runner doesn't cut it for me.

Again I have no objection to you issuing an apology if you feel that it is appropriate. Just make sure that I am not a part of that apology.

I guarantee you that in the future Runner will respect me and not someone issuing apologies after he "F'd" it up.

I generally feel some remorse after being rough with anyone but I do not here.

Key point: Neither you nor Jean were there to see him in action. I will never reward his kind of behavior with an apology.
1. Please make sure that I am not a part of that apology.

2. I thought Runner was there for an Anti Illegal Alien Rally not part of a Tea Party Rally, this is where misunderstandings come into play. When you start putting everything and anything in the mix. KISS! No one knows what is going on or why they are there.

3. I say screw the people of SCV. What a bunch of idiots! All they are talking about is the incident with the Pastor/Runner/Frank. Not one mention of the fact that at the start of the Rally we were INVADED. A group of foreign nationals INVADED the rally site, speaking in a foreign language as they chanted Si Se Puede, (YES WE CAN) Si Se Puede and carrying signs in a foreign language. One woman barked, “We work so hard”.