View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM

I didn't find a link to the Barry registration, but if it is what I am thinking of it has been circulated for awhile. It is one of many source documents, both verified and fraud-ed, to come out of the birther movement. At this point in time the crusade to prove Barry's qualifications invalid has had it's grounds cut off at it's head since the October 29th, 2009 decision against Dr. Orly Taitz's suit in Santa Anna, CA. There are no other meritorious cases pending that I know of since then.

For myself, the issue has gone beyond Barry and rests as a constitutional crisis where the following questions must be answered by our legal system:

1. What are the legal requirements to become President of the United States, the process that must be followed to complete to meet the requirements, and who has the standing to redress or challenge those findings, certifications, or assertions?

2. Which of these legal requirements are open to the public for inspection and scrutiny, open to the government for inspection and scrutiny, and which of these are protected against inspection and scrutiny as a candidate's privacy and civil rights?

To date, following the birther movement, I have learned that:

1. When lawyers study the Constitution, they do not study the Constitution; they study what judges have said about the Constitution.

2. What the judges have said about the plethora of filings on all levels, up to and including the Supreme Court, to challenge Barry's candidacy (he declared himself Obama, his birth name, while attending a community college with no mention to any legal process) is that no one has standing to demand a certificate of live birth from anyone else, and if anyone does, it would be the responsibility of Congress itself who has not politically seen fit to date to resolve this crisis either now or in the future.

There was a bill introduced to do just this in 2009, but has been laughed at so far as far as I can tell.

The other political mood is to overturn the natural born citizen requirement so the followers of Arnold can elect him president. Something else, thankfully, that has lost traction over the years. The framers saw that our president must not have any allegiances to other countries, and in my view, we already had that with Bush. Barry has not yet warmed up.

As far as precedent goes, Chester A. Arthur was not a natural born citizen as defined in his day and was elected president. This discovery wasn't made for many, many years I believe. When discovered, no one in politics cared.

Do we? I do.

Last edited by rs232c; 02-09-2010 at 05:40 PM.