View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 03:09 AM

Default Totally dishonest

As I keep saying, I'm an old timer that lived through many Presidents.

The present administration is without question the most evasive, dishonest, untrustworthy of all. I have come to the point where I simply do not believe anything they say.

This AM Fox news had the former director of the CBO who absolutely BLASTED Katherine Sibelius over her claim that there is no evidence that Obama care has cost jobs. He was polite and proper but none the less he absolutely dismembered her credibility completely. Some of the great liars of our time were Baghdad Bob, Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally. The last two were females propagandists during WW2 who broadcast phony information to demoralize the Allies troops.

This administration counts border jumpers who are turned back at the border as deportees. This is chiseling, cheating, deliberate deception to fake the numbers. It is particularly onerous because it doesn't fairly use similar counts from previous administrations.

What can you expect from such an abominable corrupt regime ?

Reality is that this administration has actually stopped enforcing Customs and Immigration laws and even their own "troops" are complaining that they are being prevented from enforcing the laws. *( And I have THAT straight from the horses mouth ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-19-2014 at 03:17 AM.