View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Don,

Due to your customary literary style, I'll take this as a high complement from you:

Quote:
Lower animals like cattle, sheep (and apparently you)
One more time.

If you have a bitch about the "invasion of California" by "third world scum" and "cockroaches", you have no farther to look than your scumbag American Congressman, two scumbag American Senators, scumbag president, and your scumbag American - perhaps former - third world hiring employer. If they had their bags mashed over illegal immigration all those "pregnant Mexican women surrounded by eight kids" and other third world, in your view, troglodyte degenerates wouldn't be here either.

There would be no "third world invasion" without American business and American politicians colluding and profiting via illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are the outward symptom of the disease, not the insidious cause of the disease itself.

Why don't you put as much effort into running culpable politicians out of town on a rail and jailing errant employers as you do bitching about Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews?

By the way, it's not my website, nor do I have any say into how the organization conducts its business, nor do I intend for my commentary or personal activity to be taken as the official voice and action of Save Our State.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.