Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Note the co - sponsors:

Wells Fargo

Coca Cola

Verizon

PG&E

Coors

Jarritos...

1810 is when the Mexican War of Independence began, they are bundling 1810 California (which didn't participate on either side of the conflict and was separated from Mexico by expansive deserts full of hostile Indians as well as unsafe coastline) in with Mexico.

Never mind the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

They will crank it up a lot more September 16th, Mexican Independence Day.

On a side note, I wonder if Villaraigosa (who couldn't find funding for a Veteran's Day Parade if I remember right) is going to throw a city wide party on the LA taxpayer's dime September 16.
Yeah, I was going to thank AG for letting Us know Who sponsors this stuff..Wells fargo, nope, don't bank w/ Them, coca Cola, sorry, not into high fructose corn syrup.
Verizon?...hate cellphones, those things'll kill You, eventually, PG&E..haha, part of a class action lawsuit against Them, hate them smartmeters (see Verizon/cellphones)
Coors...don't drink.
Jarritos, see "Coca cola"...besides my well water is sooo good..mmm, Who needs that stuff?

The california/mexico "together" for 200 years bit is a laugh, They forget to mention the "separated" since 1846 bit.

Thanks AG, even though I don't do bussiness, nor purchase from any of those sponsors, I'll pass it along to those that do.
My boycott list is actually quite huge, perhaps big enough to start a thread about such products/companies that participate in such matters.
Might be a good idea, there's tons of "good old american Companies", which are either open border Advocates, or are owned in partnership with mexican Companies.